ORDER & DELIVERY INFORMATION
DELI IN-STORE COLLECTION
With the every changing COVID 19 situation and the WA Government Health advice continuously being amended, we are unable to offer in-store collection this year! Alongside of that this, the edition of the courtyard roof means that we simply do not have enough cool room space to store all of the orders! As always, we will have a full range of fabulous Christmas products prepared in-store and available everyday leading up to Christmas.
DELIVERY POST CODES
|6008 - Daglish, Shenton Park, Subiaco, Subiaco East|
|6009 - Crawley, Dalkeith, Nedlands|
|6010 - Claremont, Karrakatta, Mount Claremont, Swanbourne|
|6011 - Cottesloe, Peppermint Grove|
|6012 - Mosman Park|
|6015 - City Beach|
|6153 - Applecross, Ardross, Brentwood, Mount Pleasant|
|6157 - Bicton, Palmyra|
|6158 - East Fremantle|
|6159 - North Fremantle|
|6160 - Fremantle|
DELIVERY TIMES & NOTIFICATIONS
- Deliveries will be made either in the AM or PM, depending on what you have selected, on the day you have chosen.
- We are unable to advise the exact time to expect your delivery, and are only able to provide a general delivery window.
- You will be sent a text message when your delivery is on its way with a link to track it. You will be sent another text message when it has been delivered.
- Please be aware that if you have ordered from different departments you will receive multiple deliveries on the day you have selected.
- If you are not home when delivery made, the order shall be left in a location of the driver’s discretion at the customer’s risk. If the driver is unable to leave your order in a reasonable location it will be taken back to the Boatshed Market once the deliveries have been completed for the day and you will need to arrange collection.
- Please ensure your order is refrigerated immediately.
- Please stipulate any specific delivery instructions in the cart. For example if your property is particularly difficult to locate or you would like to provide the driver with a security code to gain access to your front door. If you or the recipient lives in an apartment block, please provide specific details on how delivery can be made.
- We do not deliver to P.O. boxes.
Contact email@example.com or 08 9284 5176 with any queries, complaints or suggestions.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We do our best to make sure that every order has been fulfilled correctly – but we acknowledge that mistakes do happen and are more than happy to chat to you and resolve the situation if you are not completely satisfied. Please contact our Customer Service team immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 9284 5176.